Small Pneumatic Rotary Actuator for 1/4" Ball Valve
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XM-DA32
- Power: Pneumatic
- Working Type: Rotary
- Work Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Material: Aluminum
- Structure: Rack and Pinion
- Transport Package: Carton with Foam Box Inside
- Origin: Made in China
- Brand: Xm
- Adjusted Form: Switching Type
- Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Acting Type: Double Acting
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Trademark: XM
- Specification: CE, ISO, ATEX, SGS certifications
AT series Pneumatic Actuator is made of dual pistons driven by racks and pinions. There are two models. One is Dual Acting model, and the other is Spring Return model, which can suit various flammable, corrosive, dusty, strong magnetic field, radiation, vibration corrosive environment indoor or outdoor.
DA32 Pneumatic Actuators
- Through research development and design XM series pneumatic actuators incorporate the latest technology materials and innovative idea. The product proudly boasts the following features.
- Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211,DIN3337 and VDINDE-3854,NAMUR.
The extruding high intensity aluminum body possesses a honed internal surface coated with hard anode oxygenation for long life. Low coefficient of friction and swift performance.
Excellent compact and modernized construction along with multi specifications makes the selection both economic and beneficial.
All acting surface adopt high quality bearing resulting in low friction, high cycle life, and no noise
The two independent external stroke adjustment bolts can easily and precisely adjust ±5°at both open and close directions.
Same outline actuators have the functional modes of double acting and single acting (Spring -Return). The Spring-Return has the normally-open and normally-close styles.
Multi function indicator with NAMUR is convenient for mounting accessories.
Pre-compressed load spring is convenient for safe mounting and tear down procedures.
Die-casting aluminum pistons and end caps have high intensity and light weight.
Different O-rings materials are available for high and low temperature.
Solenoid valves are easily mounted without any connecting plank.